- Get Poignant Answers from our Panel of Experts
- Take the Fun 'Ole Gender Quiz
- Have Fun Interactions that Celebrate our Differences
Date: Saturday, November 19, 4 - 6:30 pm. (Arrive after 3:30 pm)
Location: 10 minutes east of downtown San Diego, CA
Cost: Complimentary with your willingness to be open, trusting and full of freedom
Top 10 Results We Intend:
- We understand there are honest, trustworthy, loving members of the opposite gender who love us for who we are.
- Everyone learns something; everyone teaches something.
- Men and Women understand each other without trying to be each other.
- The men and women work in partnership to make this an awesome and super fun event.
- There is an acceptance and celebration of our differences.
- We are able to safely reveal our wounds, and mis-communication with the opposite gender.
- There is a sense of forgiveness, understanding, compassion, healing, mending, reunion by the end of the event.
- This event opens a space of gratitude and thanksgiving...
- Confidentiality is highly honored by both circles.
- World War III is averted for the time being.
Hosted by Jim Ellis and Jennifer Geronimo of "Fun and Freedom" Events*
RSVP to Jim at JimEllis1103@Yahoo.com
* "Fun and Freedom" is the title of monthly special events sponsored by the Freedom For All Foundation, which serves to help free those enslaved in our society and those imprisoned in their own minds and hearts.